Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Saturday, January 21, 2017

RSC 17 Linkup

RSC16 colors with Quilt Addicts Anonymous 2016 QAL
I am really excited about finishing this quilt top.
  I really liked this pattern when I saw it last January but I didn't want to buy any fabric.  I wanted to work from my stash, so every month when Stephanie posted the block, I used the RSC16 color for that month.  That made this quilt a bit of a surprise.
This thing is HUGE!  108" x 120"
Thanks to Stephanie at Quilt Addicts Anonymous and to Angela at Soscrappy for making this possible!

7 comments:

Betty C said...

Very pretty. I like the border and corner blocks too.

Nell's Quilts said...

That black background really makes the quilt. Gorgeous.

claudia said...

What a beautiful quilt!

scraphappy said...

Beautiful! I am so glad that you were able to make such an amazing quilt from the fabric that you had. Way to put your stash to work!

Karen said...

Very pretty quilt. The best thing is you used your stash.

PaulaB quilts said...

A rainbow of stars in the night. What a beautiful finish. And congrats on the other finishes you have gottena done. Keep up the good work!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congrats! on a SPECTACULAR finish. Making it from stash was the icing on the cake. Nice work!!