Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Sunday, January 8, 2017

RSC17 The Color Purple


I have not started on my purples for this year but I am posting my purples from RSC15.  Since I did not get to finish my RSC15 projects that year, I am planning to complete them this year as the colors come up. I am hoping that my life has quieted down enough to do this now.

Please join Angela and the rest of the group here  for a year of fun and scrap busting.  This group always comes up with some interesting ways to use their scraps!

7 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Finishing your projects from 2015 sounds like a GREAT plan for the 2017 RSC!! Here's hoping you make LOTS of progress (and some finishes, too.)

Betty C said...

Your purples are all very pretty. I will watch for your progress.

Juliana said...

Can't wait to see what else you make during the RSC months. Your 2015 purples are so vibrant!

PaulaB quilts said...

Those great purple blocks will be part of a very lovely finish for sure. I love your RSC16 quilt with black, so striking. It makes the blocks come to life and dance. Have a fun year!

kiwikid said...

Your purple blocks are beautiful, looking forward to seeing what you do with them.

Laura said...

oh wow, that's amazing!!! can't wait to see the finished product!

Kate said...

You've got some gorgeous blocks to work with. Looking forward to seeing your project come together this year.