Update: December 2016

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

My goal for 2017 is to completely finish one quilt per week including quilting and binding.

After all, we have to have a plan.

Sunday, January 8, 2017

RSC17 The Color Purple


I have not started on my purples for this year but I am posting my purples from RSC15.  Since I did not get to finish my RSC15 projects that year, I am planning to complete them this year as the colors come up. I am hoping that my life has quieted down enough to do this now.

Please join Angela and the rest of the group here  for a year of fun and scrap busting.  This group always comes up with some interesting ways to use their scraps!
Post a Comment