Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Sunday, July 2, 2017

26th Quilt for 2017 - Quilted and Bound

Quilt #26 for 2017
 Made HSTs with 10" squares sewn around the edges of two squares, right sides together then cut them diagonally to make 4 HSTs.
Berenstain Bears Backing
I just happened to have enough fabric for the border and backing. 
I don't have much novelty fabric but this seemed to do the trick!

Quilt Info

Size:  55" square
Batting:  SewPerfect Polyester by Fairfield
Quilted on my Innove Sitdown Longarm Machine

NOTE:  No fabric, batting or thread was purchased in 2017 to complete this quilt.

No comments: