Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Having a Little Fun

Sewtogether Bags

I just love these bags.  They are a little tedious to put together, but I think I have finally gotten my "groove" making these bags.  They are so versatile.  Every time someone sees them they make a comment on how they would use them.  Everyone sees something different.  
This pattern can be found on Craftsy.

Sew-in Coin Purses
I have been wanted to make these for a while but I was really intimidated by them until I read a post by Mayra at So Sew Easy.  The link is here.

I also watched a few YouTube videos, but my main help was the encouragement from Mayra.  She made it sound so easy and it is!

No comments: