Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Linking up to Wednesday Weight Loss

An old swap from Fat Cat Patterns
I decided to get out my car blocks from a swap I did with Sindy at Fat Cat Patterns.  I think it was around 2008.  I have 24 blocks and some seemed a little "girly" and some seemed a little "boyish" so I tried to sort them where I could make a more feminine one and a more boyish one.  I am still auditioning the sashing for the girl one on the left.  I still need to do the horizontal sashing on the boy one on the right.

I am linking up with Jennifer at the Inquiring Quilter for Wednesday's Weight loss.  You can find the link here.

No comments: