Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Sunday, July 2, 2017

HURRAY! HALF-WAY THROUGH 2017!!!

2017 FINISHED QUILTS!

I am pretty excited and a little disappointed. 
My goal for 2017 was to completely finish one quilt per week which would add up to 52 quilts by the end of December!

I am excited because I am on target for my goal.
I am a little disappointed to see that all of my quilts are stacked and they just don't seem as tall as I expected they would.  I am only missing quilt #24 because it is currently on my grandson's bed!

There are a total of 25 quilts stacked and most of them are queen or full size.

I knew I had a lot of quilts to finish and this is only the tip of the iceberg!

No comments: