Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Sunday, June 30, 2019

BABY QUILT MARATHON July 1-15th


I will be joining Quilting Gail at https://quiltinggail.wordpress.com/ for this baby quilt marathon.

I figured since my blog is about sewing up my fabric, I might just get a lot of it sewn up with baby quilts.  I have quite a few juvenile panels and if I run out of them, I can start on holiday panels.  I have already started organizing them to hopefully get the most out of my time.  The commitment is to spend at least 26 hours on these quilts during that time. That's slightly less than 2 hours a day.  I think I can hang on for that! LOL

1 comment:

Betty C said...

That is a good plan. You can do it. It will be nice to see your baby quilts.