Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Monday, July 1, 2019

Baby Quilt Marathon - Day 1



Baby Quilt #1 - ready to go!

This what I had on the design wall after 1 hour.

This is what I had on the design wall after 2 hours.

This is what I had on the design wall after 3 hours and 20 minutes!

I was getting tired but I remembered that this is what a marathon is all about, pushing through when you get tired.  At least I got the blocks sewn into rows and tomorrow I will sew the rows together and hopefully get the borders on.

Please check out Quilting Gail's blog at this link for more details: 
https://quiltinggail.wordpress.com/

No comments: