Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

BABY QUILT MARATHON - DAY 2

Quilt top is complete!

I worked on this a total of 3 hours and 15 minutes today which brings my total of hours for this quilt so far to 6 hours and 35 minutes.  Those pinwheels took a lot of time.

                       Please check out Quilting Gail's blog at this link for more                                                 details: https://quiltinggail.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

Betty C said...

I like how your quilt turned out. I like the pictures between the blocks like that.