Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Monday, July 8, 2019

BABY QUILT MARATHON - DAY 7 AND 8


DAY 7 AND 8

Day 7 - I put in one hour and 45 minutes in quilting on the first baby quilt.

Day 8

Starting quilt #4 - Peek-a-Boo by Amy Bradley Designs

I only had the panel with these blocks and no coordinating fabric so I am really having to get creative with this one.


Disappearing four patch as alternating blocks. The print has all of the colors in the quilt and even though it is a little busy, I thought that would add to the Peek-a-Boo theme.  I have no idea what this is really supposed to look like so I am winging it!

I put a total of 2-1/2 hours in the marathon today with quilting and working on this new quilt.

My total hours for this marathon is currently at 20 hours and 45 minutes!

Thanks Gail.  If you hadn't started this marathon, these quilts would still just be a dream.

I am linking up with Gail.  Please click the link below to see what others are doing on this marathon.


2 comments:

Jo said...

Hey that's a great panel. This quilt is going to look fantastic

Betty C said...

This quilt is going to be cute. I clicked on the picture hoping it would enlarge so I could see your coordinating blocks better. Clicking on the picture takes me to someone else's blog.