Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Thursday, July 4, 2019

BABY QUILT MARATHON - DAY 4

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

Baby quilt #2 started

I have a king size quilt under my long arm right now so I couldn't quilt the first baby quilt yet but I will get to it this week.  I am looking forward to making this American Jane quilt.  I spent 2 hours today in making those 4-patches and cutting up my panel.

I have a total of 9 hours and 5 minutes in this marathon.  The total hours suggested for this marathon was 26 hours, I think, so I am not doing to bad with my hours so far but I would like to get much more done.


                                 Please check out Quilting Gail's blog at this link for more                               details: https://quiltinggail.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

Betty C said...

It's looking good!