Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Saturday, May 13, 2017

19th Finish for 2017 - Quilted and Bound

Quilted and Bound
 This was a New Year's Mystery quilt.  I don't remember if it was NYE or NYD.  I am sure it was prior to 2008 but I haven't found anything so far to indicate the name or year.
Leftover Fabric
 I had kept all of the fabric together, so after quilting and binding, I still had enough to make pillow cases and shams.  I still have fabric leftover.  I might make a couple of small throw pillows and the rest will become precuts for another life!

Close-up of quilting

Quilting Info:

Size: 84" x 96"

Batting:  Hobbs Heirloom 80/20

Quilting time:  10 hours

Quilted on my Innova sit down long arm machine.

NOTE:  No fabric, batting, or thread was purchased in 2017 to finish this quilt.


No comments: