Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

May Blocks with the Growing Up QAL

Improv Piecing - Log Cabin
I think I got a little lost in this one! LOL
Improv Piecing - Curved Piecing
This one was a little harder than I expected but I got it.

These are the May blocks created by Alida for the Growing Up QAL.  She has really done a great job in stretching our skills to a new level.

Click here to see what others are doing with these blocks!


Blocks so far

Really, I am showing off my new design wall.  I am so glad to finally have one.


No comments: