Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Monday, May 1, 2017

17th Finish for 2017 - Quilted and Bound

#17 Quilted and Bound
This another Saturday Sampler from my favorite LQS, Cactus Quilts.  I don't remember the name or the year, but it has been a while!

Close up of Center

I really enjoyed quilting this one.

Quilting Info:

Size:  84" x 99"

Batting:  Warm and Natural

Quilted on my Innova Long Arm Sitdown Machine

NOTE:  No fabric, batting, or thread was purchased in 2017 to complete this quilt.



No comments: